Friday, July 30, 2010

Intro

Who I am:


• I’m an urban flower child mixed with a little neo-soul and a lot of hippie who wishes she was born in the 70s.

• I’m a vegetarian student with a mug of tea in one hand and toasted pita bread in the other.

• I tend to rant, rave, and ramble.

• I’m the daughter of a hippie turned psychologist. Have you heard the stories about the children of psychologist… I promise I didn’t turn out too bad

• I have a afro and I’m lovin’ it

• I’m a broke junior in college who loves organic food. Why the hell is organic food expensive?

• I’m a young woman who wants to travel the world by backpack. You can find me in Senegal, or maybe Papua New Guinea, or maybe Moldova. Stay tuned to find out.

• I suffer from a Peter-Pan complex

• I love to read anything by Octavia Butler

• I’m a wannabe shovel bum

• I want to be an Orange Moon- Erykah Badu reference…sorry had to do it.

• I’m an urban flower child traveling at a slow pace trying to find her place in a world that moves too fast.

What I write about:

I write about what I love. I write about what I hate. I write about what inspires me.

• Food

o I’m a vegetarian trying to become a vegan who dreams of becoming a raw foodist who loves anything with sweet potatoes.

• Love

o Currently conducting anthropological research on the topic. As of right now no conclusive conclusions have been drawn…

• Earth

o Every time I walk outside I see its wonders.

• Music

o At all times there is a song playing in my head.

• Clothes

o The 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and the remakes that people wear today.

No comments:

Post a Comment