Friday, March 25, 2011

Tanzania is a GO!!!!

Excitement!


less then five hours ago I purchased my ticket to Tanzania! I will be spending six weeks doing an archaeological  field school through my University. I am beyond excited. As I mentioned before I love archaeology, so when I was presented with the opportunity to work abroad I jumped at the opportunity. For my family and friends who would like to help finance my trip you can contribute below by clicking on the donate button. I also have a list of items I have still yet to purchase.

Thanks to all who made this possible.

What I still need:

  • light weight backpack for field equipment
  • personal first aid kit
  • Benedryl
  • travel pillow
  • hiking boots
  • sneakers
  • pocket nife
  • protective hat
  • reading book lamp
  • adapters for electrical outlets
  • anything else you can think of let me know?












3 comments:

  1. Thank you to all my friends and family who have already given so much!!!! stay tuned for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and take loads of pictures!!1 Travelling the world is a blessing and so invigorating!

    ReplyDelete