Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Me a Fashionista?

One of my good friends Ju'lia (yes with an apostrophe) once told me that I had a unique sense of style. Needless to say I still don't believe her. She has asked me to post something related to fashion so here's my piece. I recently bought a jacket from Goodwill, here in Gainesville that stole my heart. At 8 bucks it stole my wallet's heart too! I already had a pair of crazy heels and a mini dress to match it perfectly. I haven't worn it out yet, but when I do look out! Check out Ju'lia's  blog, she's pretty amazing. 

The jacket and the crazy heels. I ordinary don't wear heels, in fact I try my hardest to avoid them, yet here they are in my closet. 


 dress + jacket = ?????

blurry picture + messy room = horrible picture

models don't smile right?


Last picture! caption should read: "Look to side and try your best to be cool"

5 comments:

  1. Very nice dude!!!! I love it!!! You do have great style. This post is boss and once you have worn the jacket don't forget me =) mmmmmmkay thanksbye!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm if all goes well I'll be wearing this to Gala Friday, but with comfy shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm indeed have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look flyyyyyy :)

    ReplyDelete