Friday, May 11, 2012

Chakula Tayari: Strawberry Banana Vegan French Toast



My mom has been freaking out over the amount of food that is now in her refrigerator. This happens every time I visit because I down produce like no tomorrow; which is why I'm always stocked up on fruits and veggies. 

On the menu is strawberry banana french toast. It is super quick, easy and yummy! I threw a banana and four strawberries in a blender with some honey and about a cup of soy milk. While I soaked three slices of toast in the strawberry banana mixture I heated a pan with some earth balance. The toast cooked so well and the final result was crisp and yummy. 

On the side I had more yummy strawberries, walnuts and a large mug of dandelion root tea. I'll be honest and say that dandelion root tea has a very earthy taste. Most of my friends are completely turned off by the taste but it is by far my favorite tea.








No comments:

Post a Comment